CropTec

CropTec Show

The CropTec Show and Arable Farming have come together to bring you a 360 focus on all things arable. All the latest news and information from the industry, joined up with the opportunity to see and hear about the latest developments in the arable sector.

My role

Design research

Usability auditing

User testing

 

Prototyping

UI/UX design

 

Year – 2020

The overall goal for the CropTeec Show project was to increase ticket sales and awareness of this established event throughout the uncertainty of Covid-19. As well as improving the UI of the site, which had become outdated, we also needed to improve the sites UX and it’s confusing navigation for users. To understand why the original site was not performing how it should, I decided to set up a series of Usability Tests. This involved creating a series of scenarios which instructed chosen users to perform various tasks on the website, helping the team understand where the main issues were appearing.

From this research an affinity test was performed, this enabled the team to understand the areas of the current site which required the most attention. This also saw the beginning of the prototype stage with the low fidelity wire-frames, these were made using Adobe XD. The user testing process was then repeated to ensure all user requirements were met and the high fidelity wire-frames were created.

Once these had been signed off by the project stake holder, the website build could take place. You can view the final website here 

CropTec Show

The CropTec Show and Arable Farming have come together to bring you a 360 focus on all things arable. All the latest news and information from the industry, joined up with the opportunity to see and hear about the latest developments in the arable sector.

My role

Design research

Usability auditing

User testing

Prototyping

UI/UX design

Year – 2020

The overall goal for the CropTeec Show project was to increase ticket sales and awareness of this established event throughout the uncertainty of Covid-19. As well as improving the UI of the site, which had become outdated, we also needed to improve the sites UX and it’s confusing navigation for users. To understand why the original site was not performing how it should, I decided to set up a series of Usability Tests. This involved creating a series of scenarios which instructed chosen users to perform various tasks on the website, helping the team understand where the main issues were appearing.

From this research an affinity test was performed, this enabled the team to understand the areas of the current site which required the most attention. This also saw the beginning of the prototype stage with the low fidelity wire-frames, these were made using Adobe XD. The user testing process was then repeated to ensure all user requirements were met and the high fidelity wire-frames were created.

Once these had been signed off by the project stake holder, the website build could take place. You can view the final website here 

CropTec Show

The CropTec Show and Arable Farming have come together to bring you a 360 focus on all things arable. All the latest news and information from the industry, joined up with the opportunity to see and hear about the latest developments in the arable sector.

My role

Design research

Usability auditing

User testing

Prototyping

UI/UX design

 

Year – 2020

The overall goal for the CropTeec Show project was to increase ticket sales and awareness of this established event throughout the uncertainty of Covid-19. As well as improving the UI of the site, which had become outdated, we also needed to improve the sites UX and it’s confusing navigation for users. To understand why the original site was not performing how it should, I decided to set up a series of Usability Tests. This involved creating a series of scenarios which instructed chosen users to perform various tasks on the website, helping the team understand where the main issues were appearing.

From this research an affinity test was performed, this enabled the team to understand the areas of the current site which required the most attention. This also saw the beginning of the prototype stage with the low fidelity wire-frames, these were made using Adobe XD. The user testing process was then repeated to ensure all user requirements were met and the high fidelity wire-frames were created.

Once these had been signed off by the project stake holder, the website build could take place. You can view the final website here